Was diagnosed with anovarian growth Cyst, constant bleeding, pelvic pain. Why?

Hello , I was wondering if you could answer a question . I was diagnosed in July of 2012 with anovarian growth Cyst and for the past two months straight I ve been Constantly bleeding . Their are a few days every two Weeks where I will stop bleeding then it will start bleeding Again. I m not sure what is going on . This has never happened To me before and the pelvic pain I have comes and goes . Sometimes very intense and sometimes dull . I couldn t even tell you when I m supposed to have my period because I can t tell between the times .
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013