Was diagnosed with Zoster Sine Herpete. Started antiviral and prednisone. Further?

I was diagnosed with Zoster Sine Herpete 12 days in to the flare. I started a antiviral and prednisone , At day 16 I developed Bell s Palsy, is there anything I can do to hurry recovery from the Bell s, I had some reliefe last night which was only the secon day but woke up with diminished use again. My left mouth is the most affected. I still have the pain on the side of my head but the itch I had which was really bad has eased. I have a feeling in my left jaw and a bit behing my ear as if I have taken a little bite of a lemon...or something sour... a tightness if you will. any suggestions othe than the Valtres, prednisone, asprina nd Vicophrophin (sp)...I am also using moist heat.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012