Was diagnosed with PCOS, period late. Prescribed cycloprogynova. Enough?

I was diagnosed with PCOS after my period was 5 months late. I was prescribed cycloprogynova for 3 months [everything worked like clockwork during the time I was taking it]. My doctor told me to stop and see what would happen, but now my period is 4 days late and I m not sure what to do. I am confused seeing as I was told I have lots and lots of little follicles (which means I don t ovulate?) So why should I expect to get a period? Any help would be greatly appreciated. [i m single and not trying to get pregnant, this was just to help regulate my periods]
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013