Was diagnosed with PCOS. Had acne. On crisanta LS. What are its side effects?

Hi Doctor, I was diagnosed with PCOS 10 years back. After having treatment for the same, my reports started coming normal and a gynae suggested that I need not take anymore medicines. Recently I have been having slight recurrent acne on my face and excessive hairfall since the last 10 months. My blood sugar is within limits but very close to the outer limit in case of fasting and very close to the lower limit in case of PP. My dermatologist says that it is because of PCOS and has suggested Crisanta LS. What are the side effects for this pill? Is it actually possible that the acne and hairfall that have not been there since the beginning and have recently shown up, are related to PCOS?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012