Was diagnosed with Crohn s Disease, losing weight. Got cimza shots. Help?

My son was diagnosed with Crohn s Disease about 10 years ago. He has been taking Remicade for about 5 years and doing well on it. He is going to LSU in Shreveport and they decided to stop the Remicade program and change to Cimza. It is not working. He has been taking shots in his stomach for about 3 months now and losing weight and looking like death warmed over. He went today for his shots but told him he can t get an appt. till July 3rd. I m afraid for him. A lady I know has Crohn s and was down, she went to a Dr. that put her on Whelcol. She said she feels like a new person. I have told my son to ask when he got his Cimza shots, but he said it s only for colestrol. I can t get him to realize, some drugs are used for muliple illnesses. I thought if he could see that Whelcol is used for Crhoh s he might believe it. I don t have a question, just a response to this so I can show him. Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013