Was attacked. Shaken on neck and slapped. Have bruise, headache and nose bleed. Serious?

Hello Doctor,
I have concerns about my health and I was wondering if you can help by answering my questions. I work with autistic and challenging kids. Three days ago, a child attacked me. I was pulled from the front of my head (left & right) to the floor and repeatedly shaken with force. The second day, my neck started to hurt badly. Yesterday, another kid slapped me hard across the face with my glasses on. I had a bruise on my upper nose (from the glasses through the force), persistent headache and shaking and when I tried to blow my nose today, I was bleeding. Please can you tell me if this will have any serious effect on me; particularly on my head?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013