Was assaulted, bleeding from ear, light headed, dizzy, nausea, blacking out. Treatment?

Nearly 2 weeks ago I was assaulted, all the injury was to my face mainly on the left side, I was bleeding from my left ear for a little, I had a cat scan & it came back that I have no broken bones.
2 days after I was assaulted I started to feel lightheaded, dizzy when I stand up, nausea & now almost to the point of blacking out, it seems to be getting worse.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
Hello
I have gone through your query and understood your concerns. If you were my patient I will definitely advise repeat scan to rule out internal bleed as it is very important to get diagnosed. Internal bleeding may not seen in early scans but as the days pass away you will see that in CT. Dont get tensed and consult a neurologist for this immediately without any late to prevent further compications. Thank you