Was addicted to drugs, penis size decreased, erectile dysfunction. Will testanon 250mg injection recover sex power?

Sir, I am not good in english. I was addicted to a drug for last 11years. That one bottle drug contain codeine phosphate 10mg, chlorpheniramine maleate 4mg and other 2item. Everyday I took 4-5 bottle of that drug. As result I lost my sex power totaly. My penis cann t be strong, rarely get strong but simen out quickly, penis size also decreased. My local doctor advised me to take testanon 250mg injection after every 4days (40days, 10inj) Is that advice will recover my sex power? Any side effect? Please answer me...
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012