Was a meth addict previously, lung collapsed, was in hospital. Later had seizures. Still have sensation. Reason?

Where do I start? Back in 2004 I was a severe Meth addict. I stated feeling these electricity type sensations in my chest , at the time I thought I was possessed, howeverabout a week later art work I collapsed because of these sensations an ambulance was called, I was rushed to the er woke up threedays later because my lung collapsed.never felt them again until 2009 and was diagnosed with seizures that simply disappeared 6 months later. I still feel the sensation during different times I just would like to know what could possibly be wrong? Numerous scans have shown nothing...
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013