Was Inactive, overweight, drinking addiction, migraines, died. Nose bleeding heavily, vomitted, neck discoloration when body found. Reason?

My brother passed away a few weeks ago but autopsy is going to take months and Im losing my mind wondering why he died. All I know is that he was 21 years old, 220 lbs 6 1 and very very inactive. He drank alot. He suffered from migrains espicially a few days before he died. When we found him his nose was bleeding heavily, he had vomited on himself and his neck was discolored. Please I know its not much to go on but Im going crazy from losing my baby brother alone I would at least like to know why. Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012