Was 5 weeks pregnant. Took mifeprex. No cramping, less bleeding. Is it normal?

I took the mifeprex Friday at 2 pm. Saturday I took the first round of misoprostol 4 tabs 2 in each check at 8 am. I got no crping but I did start to bleed. No large cloths but heavier than a normal period. At 4 pm took the second round another 4 pills .continue to bleed but less heavy. Today Sunday I have bleed very little. I was 5 weeks pregnant. Is it normal that I didn't cramp or pass any big blood clothes and that I am not bleeding much now?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013
The bleeding that you are having should be enough to abort a baby of 5 weeks., It is best to wait for one week for the bleeding to subside and then go for a transvaginal scan to check for any retained products in the uterus.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,