Warts on fingers, hand, lotion helped in removing the upper layer, later bleeding. Proper treatment for warts?

Hello Sir, I am 21yr old male,having warts on my fingers,there is one big wart which comes 2yrs back,now i hav got 5 more warts smal warts all over my hand ...i consulted a skin specialist,he said there is no proper treatment for warts,nd he gave a lotion to remove it,its only remove the upper layer aftr tht blood comes.So my question is Is there is no proper treatment for warts?Hope you will kindly lookup my question nd answer it.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012