Warts on fingers, blisters, raw red skin, severe pain, skin peeling. Healing time?

My child had warts treated last week on her fingers. The warts immediately blistered. The warts then popped open. Her skin where the blisters were are now raw and dark red. She s in a ton of pain. Is there anything that I can do for her to help ease the pain? How long does it usually take for at least some skin to grow back so she won t be in as much pain? Tired of warts and seeing my child in pain!! Thanks so much!
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012