Warts on finger, painful spreading warts. Faulty application of medicine. How to get relief?

My daughter has warts on her fingers around her cuticle line. She bites her hang nails and is spreading the virus. The warts are spreading. In an attempt to get rid of the virus my husband and I used CompoundW Freeze Off. I thought I was following the directions in applying the medication , however, I was not. We applied two treatments to my 9 year old daughter of the freezing medication within 2 days. Yesterday was fairly painful for her and now today all of the skin around the warts has some deep purple blood blisters. The blisters are not on the warts, but on the skin around the wars where the swabs touched her skin. My questions are these: Do I need to take her to see a DR? Will the skin blisters interfere with the healing process of the warts? Did I burn her skin permenantly? If home treatment is an option, what can I do at home for her? Thank you! Charity
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012