Warts inside penis, prescribed Podowart, penis has foul smell. What shall I do now?

Hi. I developed 10-12 wart one inside of the penis skin. saw a dermetologist and he suggested podowart solution every third day. the warts were gone in a weeks time and i stoped it. a month later it reappeared and then the doctor asked to use podowart every second day with an additional pill DECORIS Adult 1 tab every sat and sunday - 20 tabs. i took that also. I became relatively free of the wart but now again the wart r back and my penis had foul smell. I have restarted the podovart solutio and the tabs again. What shall I do now. The wart disappear after one or two applications bt comes back i a weeks time.
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012