Warts in vagina, neo-penotran vanignal suppository, delayed periods, chances for pregnancy. Treatment?

Good day. I had a check-up with my OB last April 10 because I had been itching down in my area for over a week. She said that she found warts in my vagina and prescribed me to take Neo-penotran vanignal suppository for a week. She asked if I have multiple partners but I have only one partner and he was also my first. She suggested that my partner be examined. On April 13, my partner was examined by a Urologist and didn t find anything abnormal in his male genitalia that may indicate that he was the one who infected me. I am now confused as to how I got my warts. Can these warts be cured? Will it affect my chance of getting pregnant? Also, my period has not arrived yet since I took the vaginal suppository and my partner and I had contact during my fertile days, could I be pregnant or am I just experiencing delay in my period due to Neo-penotran?
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012