Wart removed from the face. Taking antibiotics and aciloc. Proper medication?

Hello doctor recently i got one wart on my left cheek and when today i went to skin doc he removed it with the help of radiofrequency so far everything is good but he has also given me some medicines , one is something related to antibiotic and another one is aciloc 150 and as far i have search net i found that the other one with the name aciloc is used in acidity problem ! so my concern is that why he has prescribed me this med .....
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012