Wart on the toe with pus formation. Tried fungal foot remedies. Need solution

Hi I have had a wart like thing on my little toe for 6 years now. It started off small but I realised it could be popped with pus and lots of blood, then a hard shell would cover it and it would grow each year. It s now covering 1/4 of the side of my little toe and is getting more md more painful, I m also worried as it seems to be spreading under the nail too. It now feels like just hard skin but the look of it is that it has large pus and blood bubbles on the inside of the skin. Please help me, I tried all sorts of wart and other fungal foot remedies and it gets worse?!?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013