Wart like growth on left nipple. Having severe eczema, rash on breasts. Reason?

dear doctor, i noticed a wart-like growth on my left nipple , same colour as the nipple. it s about half the size of the nipple. no pain, no discharge . i have had severe eczema which has affected the nipples as well, causing skin to peel and bleeding from the raw skin. i have also experienced a slight rash on my breasts last time but i don t know if it was due to my skin being sensitive. i am a 24-year old female, not married, not sexually active. i do not take drugs or alcohol or any daily medications or supplements . would appreciate your input. thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013