Warm, sweaty, loss of physical activity in child. Has high TSH and calcium level. What is wrong?

Hello My 6 year old is usually warm to hot to the touch and sweaty especially after physical activity. For the pas t few weeks she had been mostly pale , getting better and than worse again. Also she tends to be coldish or very cold at times and sweaty on her forehead and cheecks expecially after exercising or at night when sleeping. Her dr tested her blood and the only thing that came up was high calcium level and slitghly high TSH . Is there anyyhing we are missing or should be looking for? I am desperate don t know what yo do I can t see her like this..... thank you for your time
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013