Warm sensation on left side of face, pressure, occurs while lying down. Causes and cure?

I do have a warm sensation on the left side of face to my ear I have had this for the past year or longer been to the doctor he said is it painfull no it ie not just gets very warm the sensation sometimes goes left side of face and feels a little bit of pressure like a hand on the side of my face I get this when I lay down to go to sleep and when I am just sitting it is not there all the time it just comes and goes
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013