Warm sensation in torso, cold legs and arms, tightness in stomach, nausea, throbbing headache. Cure?

I have just come back from a 6 week tour of xxxxx returned 7 days ago, my torso is very hot while my legs and arms are so cold , i am completely off my food as i feel my tummy is in a very tight knot, the thought of eating makes me feel sick even though i have been sick, and have a thumping head all the time please can you help I cant get to my gp until week friday as they are fully booked up, can y ou put my mind at rest?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013