Warm sensation in face, redness of skin, fluid filled bumps, tiny, yellow in colour, singular pustules on cheeks, forehead. Due to water rides at amusement park?

Yesterday, I went to an amusement park with my famiy and I rode a couple of water rides. The water did splash on me and I was soaked through my clothing. The water also wet my entire face and my hair. This morning I was fine, but this evening I felt like my face seemed a little warm. I lookend into the mirror and on each side of my nose the bridge area there is an angry redded patch of skin along with fluid filled bumps that are yelloish white in color, they are super tiny and very concentrated for the area each area is approx. quarter size. There are a few singular pustules on me chin and a couple on my cheeks and forehead . They so far do not itch much however they just showed up. What in the world could this be?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012
could be an allergy or an infection.
send a photo or see local doctor fast !!