Warm sensation in ears after banging my head. Should I be worried ?

Hi I went on a roller coaster yesterday and I continually banged my head on the restraints. When I got off I felt dizzy and Sick and I had a sensation of warm fluid running into my ears. On the way home in the car I had to keep my eyes closed as I was dizzy and just wanted to be sick. Today I still feel spaced with a warm feeling inside my ears. Should I be worried ?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Apr 2011

Welcome to HealthcareMagic.

With dizziness and warmth in ear , it is better to visit an ENT specialist / Physician and get examined as early as possible.