Warm sensation, heat flashes, prickles, heat strokes, fever. Is it HIV symptom?

it started with left side of my face with feeling of heat and then tingling with some acne filled with white puss but too small.
This feeling goes when i got busy with something or get relaxed but comes with a heat flash when i thought about my recent possible exposure to HIV (2 weeks ago so can not go to test as many says it is useless atleast before 26 days .
Now its started in my hands and paws also and i got prickles all over my back and on triceps.
Is this a sign of HIV ?
Please help!
One more thing that the next day of my exposure i got serious fever and 7 days i felt heat strokes in my body and it feel like hell my legs were not able to support my body weight , I felt diziness all over the day which continued for 3 -4 days.
Besides this any other sign was not appeared like Diarrhea, cold , cough, headache(some time i felt light headed and swings when i move), enlarged lymph nodes, runny nose, muscle ache nothing but still i ma horrified that i got that disease and some of signs are appeared because I have contracted HIV.

I am going through hell since that night (22 MAR 2013) , can you help me ?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013