Warm sensation down the back, hearing loss, had liver cyst, had liver portion removed. Explain situation?

Wake up in the middle of the night suddenly with a warm sensation going down my back. When I check my bp it has gone up so I ride my stationary bike for 30 minutes & it is back to normal. Bp is normal in the daytime. I do have a lot of anxiety. I lost the hearing in my right ear last May. I had a large liver cyst along with my gallbladder & a small portion of my liver removed last August, which causes me to have diarrhea a lot. Can any of this help you tell me what is wrong & what I need to do? I would appreciate your advice.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013