Warm legs, feet, constipation, loss of patience, irritation. How to avoid symptoms?

I m a little concern about my dad s health. He s 65 years of age and for the last three days he has been feeling heat on his legs and feet and also constipation . He s having trouble falling asleep and seems irritated or in a bad mood and loses his patience with almost anything. I m afraid he might suffer a heart attack . I would like to know what could this symptoms be and how to help or avoid something serious to happen. Any help is truly appreciated. Thank you for your help.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012