Warm knees, feet, feels like fever in the knee caps. Taking lorazepam. Side effect of medication?

Toward the end of the day, I sometimes get warm knees and other specific points in my body also get warm (sometimes small isolated areas on the top of my feet also become warmer than the rest of my body). It s like there s a fever in my knee caps or in that specific part of my body. Happens more often when I take lorazepam (of which I am prescribed) but is not limited that specific benzo. I m a 23 year old Latino male and I am not overweight .
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012