Warm feeling behind calf, no pain, redness. Causes and treatment?

I am having a feeling of warmth on the side towards the back of my calf it become warm and then the warmth subsides. There is no pain or redness. Didn t know if I should be concerned and make a doctor appointment or just wait and see. It started this morning and has continued every five minutes or so. I actually noticed it a few times in the last few days as well.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hi welcome to HCM

had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up two possibilities

1.the first one may be ;DIABETES;causes neuropathy may produce this condition.

check your blood sugar levels may confirm the diagnosis

2.second possibility include,VENOUS INCOMPETENCE;

-long standing
-liver diseases are some possible causes.

I hope this is helpful for you, thank you