Warm compress on Pimple near right eye on nose causing blurred vision. Treatment?

Out of nowhere I got what seems like a zit on the outer aspect of my nose right near my right eye , kinda near my eyebrow. It swelled really bad and started to cause pain within a few short hours so I put a warm compress on it to try and help. Ever since I have used the warm compress I have noticed a little swelling went down but my vision is blurred. Is it possible that my eye is acting up because of the swelling from the zit and how do I get rid of it?
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
get yr routine eye checkup-
avoid any self medication..