Warm and cold sensation through out the body, had bowel movement, numbness in body, tingling. Why?

Went to bed two nights ago and suddenly felt a warm/ cold sensation through my entire body. I went to the restroom and had a bowel movement . I Couldnt tell if it was diarrhea becsuse I m currently on alli and it makes me.go all the time. Couldn t sleep from worrying. The next day I Couldnt eat anything and I experienced some tingling/numbness through my body. Today I still can t eat and I feel nauseated and weak. What s the problem.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013