Warfarin user, used expired warfarin, smell of warfarin in urine and breath. Why are the metabolites from warfarin smelling?

I am a five years long Warfarin user, and have never had a problem taking any generic variety of warfarin. Lately I ve been able to smell the metabolites from Warfarin in urine . It s also possible that the metabolites of warfarin are apparent on my breath . The warfarin tables I am using are expired, as they are greater than 1 year old. My INR s have been stable and normal, 1.9~2.3 range. Why are the metabolites from (expired shelf life) Warfarin now smelling?
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012