Wants to use neo-penotran forte vaginally, brown discharge, periods. Okay to use medication?

Im about to use Neo-Penotran Forte for my infection. My question is, when im about to insert it i realized that i had my menstration, so i didn t use it. But 7 days after, there are still brown discharges in my pads, and i was thinking if would it still hinder my treatment. Would i still insert it if i have small spottings ? Or will i wait till my discharges are clear. I would appreciate your advice. Thank you!
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012
You can use the medicine for insertion in vagina.
Make sure that remain lying in bed after insertion of the tablet.
So it is best to use before going to bed and make sure that you wash your hands properly with soap and water before inserting the medicine.