Wants to undergo surgical breast augmentation. Will my breasts grow after pregnancy, breastfeeding possible?

Hi I am considerin a breast augmentation ..I am 20 years old and in a couple of months will turn 21..I am currently a size B and want to go to a large C or small D..Before I do it I would just like to know,when I fall pregnant one day(3-4 years) will my breast still grow even tho I have had the surgery and I would also like to know,will I be able to breast feed..Another question is,after all the breast feeding and whatever will my breast droop or will they stay the same..tanx
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  9 Awaiting Answer