Wants to pre-pone periods. Prescribed primolut N for one month. Alternative options?

My periods is fallind during my wedding time. my wedding is on 6 and 7 of March, my periods get pre-poned by 2-3 days. Last month i had it on 12th, by march it would happen on 8 or 7th as per my calculation. I want to get it in feb 20 instead of March 8. What is the convenient option to pre-pone? I visited a gyno , she advise primolut N and asked to take it from feb 25th till March 20. I dont wanna take pills for a month. Please suggest
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013