Wants to postpone periods. Taking norethisterone medication. After stopping pills will my next period be in 28 days?

I am going on holiday in 10 days for 3 weeks and my period is due in the middle of my holiday so I am planning to take Norethisterone tablets to delay it for the last 12days of my holiday. I am then back home for 2 weeks and I will stop taking it and let my period happen but then I am going away for another 3 weeks in which my period will be due again so I plan to take Norethisterone to delay my period again. After having stopped taking it when I get home and had a period will my next period be due again 28days later? I need to know this in order to work out when to start taking it again during my next holiday. Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012