Wants to increase height, short stature due to childhood malnutrition. Medication to increase height?

Hello Doctor, I am XXXXXX. I am 21 years and 8 months old. My height at this stage is 172 cm. I want to increase my height upto 175 cm. I have enough free time these days so I can do exercises up to 4 hours daily. My father s height is 177 cm and mother 162 cm, so there is no genetic reason, except childhood malneutrition. Please suggest me some pills and exercises to do at home or stadium. Thank you very much for giving your precious time to me
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013
welcome to healthcare magic,
well there are natural ways of increasing your height these include,
- playing badminton, basketball, do swimming.
- having a healthy nutrition - foods rich in proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and ions.
- exercises like - stretch neck on both sides and up and down to straighten cervical spine
- hanging on bars can help to increase height
- sit and reach exercises can straighten your back muscles.
hope to have answered your query