Wants to increase height, irregular periods, poor dietary habits. Medication to increase height?

Hi, I am a 23 year old female.. My question is, is there a safe product proven to increase your height? I am 5 foot and seemed to stop growing rather quickly just when everyone else was getting start. I started growing breast around 9 and was at about 4 11 then my growth stopped at about 11 or 12.. I didn t exactly eat right all the time, more like starving and binging.. i m the shortest person in my family, i know nutrition has a role but my hormones have always been a little fooey and my menstrual cycle a still all over the place but less frequently now.. Is it possible that i didn t finish puberty?.. is there anything i can do?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013