Wants to increase height by three inches. Will Dr. Step-up or Dr. Ayushveda help?

I am 26 years old,female I am married.My height is 5.1 and i wish to increase my height atleast by 3 inches more.Is it possible for me ? Can any sort of exercise, diet or any medicine help me out? what about using medicines like Dr. Setup or Dr. Ayushveda? Are they really effective? Please suggest... Yours faithfully.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
From the description that you have given, it appears that you are too much concerned about your height. At the age of 26 years, it is almost impossible to increase your height any further. No medicines will help you in increasing height. Yes, exercises will be useful in keeping you healthy but not increase your height. Please dont fall for any bogus claims by TV commercials.
Hope I am able to solve your concerns.
If you need any further help in detail, I will be more than happy to help you.
Wish you good health.
Dr. Pooja Reddy MD