Wants to increase height. Will gloxi height enhancer help and what is its dosage?

Good day ! Dr. XXXXXX im XXXXX old im writing to you coz im searching about height enhancer. then i ve seen more about Gloxi the height enhancer.. My question is.. Is the Gloxi effective for me? my height is almost 5 2 so i want to enhance my height to become 5 5 to 5 8 so that it makes me happy and one more question Dr. XXXXXX i want to know the procedure on how to drink the Gloxi (the height enhancer) ?
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

Height totally depends on your heredity and physical conditions. Increase in height happens due to bone length increase. Bone length increases upto an age of around 22 or 23. Then it stagnates. Secondly height spurt happens from the age 15 to around 20.

Using any sort medication can help very little. Don;t loose your money on these.
Practice healthy habits and enjoy life.
Good luck.