Wants to increase height. Vipra height increasing formula suggested. Safe to take?

Respected Sir, I found Vipra height increasing Formula through internet for increse of my height.Is it good for me?Otherwise please give me your valuable advice how can i improve my height upto age is 27 and height is-5ft 2inch.But for my love & marriage i want another 3 inch of height.Please help me. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012

I am really sorry , but at age of 27 years nothing can increase your height. Even online products are useless and can also be part of scam.

Please don't run behind any such products.Please take my advise, these are useless products.

If two people love each other, then height should not be issue in marriage.