Wants to dye beard. Using Just For Men, severe itching, burning. Suggestions?

Hello, what can I use to dye my beard without skin irritation? I ve been using Just For Men for 5 years but the last few times I used it I experienced severe itching and burning so I had to shave the beard off yesterday. I want to grow it back and dye it so I won t have grey hair . Any suggestions?... Also, what can I use to reduce skin irritation from shaving and help my skin heal from the Just For Men?... I do use Netruagena post shave skin care with spf 20. Thank you for your help.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012