Wanted to postpone periods. Taken meprate medication, still got periods. Side effects of medication?

Hello Doctor , I took two meprate tablets morning for postponing(since am travelling for long distance I took this tablet but before my travel itself discharge came and its my actual period date for my regular periods) my periods. But unfortunately after 4 hours of taking tablet i got my this months discharge . Now I had a fear like will I have any side effects in my future and this is the first time am having tablet . Please advice me as early as possible and relieve my fear and tell me the side effects of having this two tablets today . And explain me when should i take tablets and when should i not use it . Please Advice. note : am 23years ,unmarried
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012