Wanted any solution or treatment for Serum CPK patient who is 9 years old.

Hi, We have a patient who is 9 years old but is unable to walk but it was not the same from the time of birth, he was able to walk and run, slowly he started limping and now cannot walk at all, slowly now his upper body has also got weak, we have spoken to a lot of doctors and they are giving him medicenes and also physiotherapy but he is only getting worse, his blood tests show that currently his Serum CPK is 6890 units where the normal range is 0 to 171 units. Do you have any solution or treatment for him. Please call at 9391193858 or email back at
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jan 2010