Want to use "Leisure 18, Slimming Coffee", that cuts down the appetite. Is it safe?

Hello! My name s Karl & my friend is recommending me this product Leisure 18, Slimming Coffee and I ve been researching about it s side effects then I came across this article: WWW.WWWW.WW The coffee needs to be taken before breakfast & it can cut down your appetite to eat. When the user has taken it, he feels rather full even though he hasn t eaten or just ate a little of his food. My friend and the people s feed backs on the internet s saying they re having great results in days like loosing pounds and didn t feel any side effects. I m planning whether to use it or not but I need assurance! Please, help me! -Karl from Philippines
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012