Want to try marijuana for sleeping, on medicines for BP, high cholesterol. History of congestive heart failure. Suggestion?

I would like to try marijuana for sleeping. I am on divan and my blood pressure is normal and I am on a statin to prevent high cholesterol . 5 years ago I had a fib due to my thyroid going hyperactive I had congestive heart failure 3 times and was hospitalized. I had my thyroid removed and since then I have had no problem. I go to my cardiologist every 6 months and get regular blood work. Would it be alright if I ate some weed before bed to help me sleep? I don t want to take sleeping pills every night.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012