Want to stop methadone cold turkey. Quit smoking, drinking. Take Ativan for anxiety. Suggestions?

I have been an methadone now for approx. 4 years starting at 120 mls .I am now down to 18 mls and I realy just want to cold turkey it .I have not taken my dose for 4 days ,I feel a bit anxious but I have also stopped drinking 7 years ago and quit cigerrerets 3 years ago and I just want to know if I am doing the right thing ? I have plenty of time and awife for support. As well I take Ativan for anxiety so I do have extra if I need to for sleep or to relax! THANK YOU.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013