Want to start a family, unable to conceive. History of uterine fibroid with recurrence, had myomectomy. Can I go for artificial insemination ?

Hello, My fiancee and I are looking to start a family after we get married. Unfortunately, I found out he has an ED after the relationship started. I have history of uterine fibroids and I had a myomectomy surgery 2 years ago. I understand that the fibroids may grow back again, and I had like to start a family before they do. I discussed this with my fiancee 2 years ago and he was supportive of me. Now, when I am ready to have a baby I find he has ED. We have not been able to have successful intercourse in the past year. I took him to his doctor but she does not think there is a physiological problem. So she ordered him to see a therapist which is frustrating. I ask him to see an urologist and he gave him a prescription for viagra . My fiancee does not tell his doctors everything. He dances around the sex subject and the doctors think its only in his head. I insisted he had tests done, the doctor orders testesterone test and she said it was within normal ranges. I do not know what else to do. Both his family doctor and urologist are not very supportive and are refusing to order any more tests. I do not know what else to do or how to talk to him about this. The ED problem is making it impossible for us to have intercourse and I am starting to consider perhaps artificial insemination . Please advise how I can talk to his doctors to get him the help he needs. Thank you, AAAAA
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013