Want to remove remaining teeth and go for implants. Have diabetes, senile. Cost, success, time?

Hope you are doing fine, i have some query and if you can make a answer then it will be really helpful to me,

i am doing inquiry for my father, he is a now age of 72, and he have only 2 teeth remain so we would like to remove it and then do a implants, but i am little worry about it, so please help me with these..

1. at age of 72 is it good advice to implants? if yes then is there can be a side effects or any other problems ?

2. he is a border line of diabetes , then is it good to do a implants?

3. how much success % for implants ? if you have some customer who already did it then i would like to take review of them.

4. how much time it will take to be a ready and he can eat normally ?

5. what could be a approx. cost ?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013