Want to reduce weight, sedentary lifestyle, cannot go for work out,wants to try positrim or herbalife. Side effects?

Hi, I m sujatha I do not hav any physical cpmliance. I m weighing around 80 kg and my age is 32. i want to reduce my weight atleast by 15 to 20 kgs. My life style is sedentrary one. morning i leave to office by 7 and return home by 8 or 9. so not able to go for work outs. Can i try positrim or herbalife just for few months say about 4 months to reduce my weight. Will there be any side efffects if i use it for short period .
Asked On : Wed, 16 May 2012